Print This Recipe
Servings: Makes 6
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prep Time: 25 minutes
1/2 cup Hannaford nonfat plain yogurt
2 tablespoon Hannaford feta cheese,crumbled
3 tablespoon Nature's Place Sundried Tomato balsamic vinaigrette
1 1/2 teaspoon Nature's Place Fresh Dill, chopped
3 tablespoon Inspirations Black Pepper Dipping oil,divided
4 oz Cornmeal
1 pkg Hannaford pizza crust, baked
3 whole Garlic clove, peeled and thinly sliced
3 tablespoon Feta cheese, crumbled
1 1/4 cup Hannaford mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 cup Inspirations baby salad spinach, thinly sliced
1/2 cup Hannaford diced tomato
4 whole Nature's Place Spinach and Garlic Chicken sausage, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 425degreesF. Put yogurt for the yogurt dressing in a coffee filter set in a strainer and let sit over a bowl for 20 minutes. The yogurt will thicken and lose about half its volume.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the pizza. Spread 2 Tbsp. of the oil on a 13- to 15-inch pizza pan or baking sheet. Dust lightly with cornmeal. Stretch pizza dough to fit pan. Brush remaining 1 Tbsp. oil over dough and top with garlic and feta cheese. Prebake crust for 7 minutes until set. Remove crust from oven and raise oven temperature to 450degreesF.
3. While crust bakes, prepare dressing. In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine drained yogurt, feta, vinaigrette, and dill. Shake vigorously until combined.
4. Top baked crust with mozzarella, then spinach, tomatoes, and sausage slices. Spoon yogurt sauce over the top. Bake pizza at 450degreesF for 12 to 15 minutes, until crust is slightly browned. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes, then cut into slices and serve hot.
Source: fresh magazine March, April 2010
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories||600 kcal (30%)|
|Calories from Fat||243 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||27 g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat||6 g (30%)|
|Cholesterol||50 mg (16%)|
|Sodium||1450 mg (60%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||53 g (17%)|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g (16%)|
|Protein||34 g (56%)|