Print This Recipe
The Best Chicken Fingers
Servings: Makes 6 4 oz. Servings
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
1/2 cup olive oil
2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
2 teaspoon chinese five spice powder
2 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1 1/2 lb Boneless chicken tenders
1. Preheat broiler and spray sheet pan with non-stick spray, or place parchment paper on sheet pan.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
3. Coat each chicken piece with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing firmly.
4. Place on sheet pan in single layer. Cook under broiler for about 3 minutes, turn and broil for 3 more minutes or until cooked through.
TIP: Make a double recipe. Cold chicken fingers are great in the lunchbox with a dipping sauce. Or place a chicken finger with coconut brown rice and leftover salad in a wrap for lunch or dinner the next day.
Recipe created by Heather Quintana, Certified Health Coach
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Servings||Makes 6 4 oz. Servings|
|Calories||574 kcal (28%)|
|Calories from Fat||369 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||41 g (63%)|
|Saturated Fat||11 g (55%)|
|Cholesterol||47 mg (15%)|
|Sodium||1104 mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||41 g (13%)|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g (28%)|
|Protein||24 g (40%)|
|Vitamin A||14 IU (0%)|
|Vitamin C||4 mg (6%)|
|Calcium||88 mg (1%)|
|Iron||9 mg (15%)|