Print This Recipe
Tropical Coconut Chicken
Servings: Makes 6 4 oz. Servings
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
3 cup Kelloggs cornflakes, finely crushed
1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon curry powder
1/4 teaspoon Black pepper, ground
2 each large eggs
1 1/2 lb Boneless chicken tenders
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat bottom of baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together crushed cornflakes, coconut, flour and curry powder.
4. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat chicken with cornflake mixture.
5. Place coated chicken in baking dish and bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Recipe created by Heather Quintana, Certified Health Coach
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Servings||Makes 6 4 oz. Servings|
|Calories||474 kcal (23%)|
|Calories from Fat||270 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||30 g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat||14 g (70%)|
|Cholesterol||118 mg (39%)|
|Sodium||682 mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||46 g (15%)|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g (28%)|
|Protein||25 g (41%)|
|Vitamin A||339 IU (6%)|
|Vitamin C||8 mg (13%)|
|Calcium||39 mg (0%)|
|Iron||12 mg (20%)|