Print This Recipe
Tuscan Oven Pork Chops
Servings: Serves 4
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 2 minutes
1 lb Boneless center loin pork chops, cut 1" thick
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 pinch salt
1 pinch ground black pepper
1 each Fresh Lemon, cut into 4 wedges
1. Place heavy oven-proof skillet in oven on lowest rack and pre-heat oven to 500 degrees.
2. Rub the pork chops with olive oil.
3. When oven and pan are hot, carefully remove skillet from oven and place the chops in the skillet.
4. Return skillet to oven and cook for about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
5. Season chops with salt, pepper, and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Recipe created by Heather Quintana, Certified Health Coach
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories||256 kcal (12%)|
|Calories from Fat||171 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||19 g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat||5 g (25%)|
|Cholesterol||73 mg (24%)|
|Sodium||96 mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g (1%)|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g (12%)|
|Protein||27 g (45%)|
|Vitamin A||16 IU (0%)|
|Vitamin C||22 mg (36%)|
|Calcium||28 mg (0%)|
|Iron||5 mg (8%)|