Print This Recipe
Tuscan Grilled Steak
Servings: Serves 4
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 21 minutes
1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, Angus Tri Tip
1 pinch salt
1 pinch ground black pepper
2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 each Fresh Lemon, cut into wedges
1. Remove beef from package and allow it to come to room temperature (about 20 minutes).
2. Meanwhile, preheat grill to high heat.
3. Dry beef with paper towels and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
4. Check for doneness by making a small slit in the center of the steak with a sharp knife. If well-done is preferred, cook them a little longer over less intense heat.
5. Allow to rest 5 minutes, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice before serving.
Recipe created by Heather Quintana, Certified Health Coach
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories||264 kcal (13%)|
|Calories from Fat||198 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||22 g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat||8 g (40%)|
|Cholesterol||64 mg (21%)|
|Sodium||84 mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g (1%)|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g (12%)|
|Protein||23 g (38%)|
|Vitamin A||10 IU (0%)|
|Vitamin C||22 mg (36%)|
|Calcium||34 mg (0%)|
|Iron||6 mg (10%)|