Print This Recipe
Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds
Servings: Serves 4
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 2 minutes
2 medium sweet potatoes
1 spray olive oil cooking spray
1 pinch salt
1 pinch ground black pepper
1 pinch ground paprika
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray cookie sheet with olive oil spray.
3. Wash and slice sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch rounds (no need to peel). Spread in single layer on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika, then spray with olive oil spray.
4. Roast in oven about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe created by Heather Quintana, Certified Health Coach
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories||145 kcal (7%)|
|Calories from Fat||27 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||3 g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat||3 g (15%)|
|Cholesterol||0 mg (0%)|
|Sodium||53 mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||35 g (11%)|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g (28%)|
|Protein||6 g (10%)|
|Vitamin A||11 IU (0%)|
|Vitamin C||39 mg (65%)|
|Calcium||26 mg (0%)|
|Iron||5 mg (8%)|