Print This Recipe
Hummus and Turkey Game Night Roll-Ups
Servings: Serves 4
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
3 tablespoon hummus, prepared
4 slices (about 2 oz.) deli turkey breast
1/2 cup Hannaford baby spinach leaves
1 each Tomatoes, plum,thinly sliced
4 each large rectangular pieces of lavash flat bread
1. Lay the four pieces of lavash out on a work surface. Cover the entire surface of each bread with a thin layer of the spread of your choice (hummus, cream cheese, or guacamole).
2. Cover about 2/3 of the lavash with turkey, roast beef, or Havarti slices, leaving about 1/3 uncovered at one end. Top with even layers of the selected vegetable, continuing to leave about 1/3 of the bread uncovered by toppings.
3. Starting from the topping-covered end of the bread and rolling toward the uncovered end, roll the lavash into a tight spiral. The portion of the bread covered only by spread should end up on the spiral's outer end, working to hold it together. Wrap the sandwich tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
4. When ready to serve, unwrap the sandwiches and place them on a cutting board. Cut into 11/2-inch-thick slices and arrange on a platter to serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2011
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories||350 kcal (17%)|
|Calories from Fat||72 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||8 g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat||1 g (5%)|
|Cholesterol||35 mg (11%)|
|Sodium||1390 mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||49 g (16%)|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g (36%)|
|Protein||25 g (41%)|