Print This Recipe
Goat Cheese and Crab Wontons with Honey Soy Sauce
Servings: Makes 8 (2 DOZEN WONTONS)
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon Minced fresh ginger
1/4 teaspoon Crushed red pepper flakes
1 (8 to 10 oz.) log goat cheese
1/4 cup chopped scallions
1 6 oz can crabmeat, drained if needed
24 each wonton wrappers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 2 (12-cup) or 1 (24-cup) mini muffin tins with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Prepare dipping sauce. In a medium bowl, whisk honey, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and pepper flakes until well combined. Refrigerate to chill.
3. In another medium bowl, combine goat cheese, scallions, and crabmeat.
4. Press wonton wrappers into prepared mini muffin cups. Place 2 tsp. of the cheese mixture in the center of each wonton. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until wontons are golden brown. Serve warm, with dipping sauce on the side.
By Christina Snell
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2011
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Servings||Makes 8 (2 DOZEN WONTONS)|
|Calories||210 kcal (10%)|
|Calories from Fat||81 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||9 g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat||6 g (30%)|
|Cholesterol||40 mg (13%)|
|Sodium||410 mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||19 g (6%)|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g (4%)|
|Protein||13 g (21%)|