Print This Recipe
Graduation Day Grilled Brats with Swiss Cheese and Slaw
Servings: Serves 6
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
14 pkg (14-ounce) Johnsonville Beer bratwurst
2 cup Fresh cabbage, shredded (green)
1/4 cup Fresh cabbage, shredded (red)
1/4 cup Diced red bell pepper
2 tablespoon minced red onion
1/4 cup Ken's thousand island salad dressing
6 each Hannaford Brand or Barowsky's submarine roll, sliced
12 slices swiss cheese
1. Grill brats according to package directions, keep warm.
2. Meanwhile combine cabbages, pepper, onion and dressing in medium bowl, toss to coat.
4. Preheat broiler to high heat. Place grilled brats on open-face sub rolls and add two slices to each. Place under broiler, 4-inches from heat watching carefully, until cheese is melted.
5. Top sandwiches with coleslaw mixture and serve warm.
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories||1034 kcal (51%)|
|Calories from Fat||765 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||85 g (130%)|
|Saturated Fat||36 g (180%)|
|Cholesterol||220 mg (73%)|
|Sodium||2076 mg (86%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||36 g (12%)|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g (28%)|
|Protein||53 g (88%)|
|Vitamin A||737 IU (14%)|
|Vitamin C||22 mg (36%)|
|Calcium||538 mg (10%)|
|Iron||10 mg (16%)|