Print This Recipe
Haddock with Soy-Ginger Glaze
Servings: Serves 4
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
1 1/2 lb haddock
3/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger root (or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger)
2 teaspoon Fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground pepper
2 each Medium scallions, washed and thinly sliced
1 tablespoon Chopped fresh cilantro
1. Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, lemon juice, pepper, scallions and cilantro in small bowl.
2. Arrange haddock in a 2-inch deep dish, large enough to hold fish. Pour marinade over fish, turning fish to coat well.
3. Marinate fish, covered and refrigerated, at least 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Bake fish in marinade, until fish is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
5. Pour juices in pan over fish when serving.
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories||236 kcal (11%)|
|Calories from Fat||63 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||7 g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat||6 g (30%)|
|Cholesterol||97 mg (32%)|
|Sodium||1720 mg (71%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||24 g (8%)|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g (24%)|
|Protein||42 g (70%)|
|Vitamin A||241 IU (4%)|
|Vitamin C||8 mg (13%)|
|Calcium||91 mg (1%)|
|Iron||9 mg (15%)|