Print This Recipe
Creamy Baked Hearts of Palm Dip
Servings: Serves 12
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
1 (8 oz.) pkg Neufchatel 1/3-less-fat Cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 cup Reduced fat mayonnaise
2 tablespoons minced onion
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon chopped parsley, divided (optional)
1 each ( 14 oz.) can hearts of palm, drained and finely chopped
2 tablespoons chopped roasted red pepper
1 box Nature's Place Organic Original water crackers (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch pie pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine Neufchatel, mozzarella, Parmesan, mayonnaise, onion, garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon of the chopped parsley, if using. Mix to combine thoroughly.
3. Stir in hearts of palm and roasted red pepper. Spread in prepared pie pan. Bake until cheeses have melted and edge has lightly browned, about 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with remaining 2 teaspoons chopped parsley if using. Serve warm, with crackers if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2012
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories||100 kcal (5%)|
|Calories from Fat||63 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||7 g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat||4 g (17%)|
|Cholesterol||15 mg (5%)|
|Sodium||380 mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g (1%)|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g (4%)|
|Protein||5 g (8%)|