Print This Recipe
Chicken Parmesan Dippers
Servings: Serves 4
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
1 lb fresh boneless Chicken Tenders
1 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon good seasons italian salad dressing mix
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
1 spray olive oil cooking spray
1 cup Hannaford Tomato & Basil sauce
1. Preheat broiler and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and seasoning in a sealable bag and mix well.
3. Coat each chicken piece with cooking spray and shake in the bad of breadcrumb mixture until evenly coated. Place on baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Broil 3 -,- 4 minutes each side until golden brown. Meanwhile, heat sauce on stovetop or microwave. Serve chicken with sauce on the side for dipping.
Recipe created by Heather Quintana, Certified Health Coach
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories||440 kcal (22%)|
|Calories from Fat||189 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||21 g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat||5 g (25%)|
|Cholesterol||55 mg (18%)|
|Sodium||890 mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||38 g (12%)|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g (16%)|
|Protein||25 g (41%)|