Print This Recipe
Autumn Cranberry-White Chocolate Cookies
Servings: Makes About 8 dozen bite-size cookies (24 servings
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 17 minutes
1 batch Basic Butter Cookie dough
2/3 cup old-fashioned or quick oats (not instant)
2/3 cup chopped dried cranberries
2/3 cup white chocolate chips or 4 oz. white chocolate bar, chopped
1. Prepare Basic Butter Cookies through Step 3.
2. Grind oats in a food processor or blender, then gently stir ground oats intodough. Mix in dried cranberries and white chocolate.
3. Drop dough by scant teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet, about 1 1/2 inchesapart. Cookies will spread slightly. Bake at 350 degrees F just until cookies begin to turn pale brown at the edges, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cookies will be slightly soft. Let cool on pan for 3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack. Repeat until dough is gone.
4. Serve at room temperature. Store in an airtight container for 3 days, or freeze.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2012
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Servings||Makes About 8 dozen bite-size cookies (24 servings)|
|Calories from Fat||n/a|