Print This Recipe
Light and creamy eggnog
Servings: Serves 4
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Prep Time: 2 minutes
2/3 cup egg substitute (like Egg Beaters)
1/2 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
3 cups 1 percent low-fat milk
1 T bsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg, plus more to garnish
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/3 cup bourbon, rum, or brandy (optional)
1. In a large bowl, whisk together egg substitute and condensed milk until well combined.
2. Whisk in milk, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon until well combined.
3. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 1 hour and up to 2 days.
4. When ready to serve, stir in alcohol if using. Pour into 4 glasses, and garnish with additional nutmeg. Serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2013
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories from Fat||n/a|