Print This Recipe
Citrusy Crab Tartlets
Servings: Serves 10
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. finely minced shallots
3 Tbsp. reduced fat mayonnaise
3 Tbsp. grated Asiago cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp. grated orange zest, or to taste
1 tsp. reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
12 oz. fresh crabmeat
2 (15 count) pkgs. frozen mini phyllo shells
small fresh basil sprigs or thinly sliced basil leaves for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Have ready a baking sheet.
2. Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and cook, stirring until shallots are fragrant and softened, about 1 minute. Transfer to a medium bowl and add mayonnaise, cheese, egg, lemon juice, orange zest, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Whisk to thoroughly combine. Gently stir in crab until evenly blended.
3. Divide crab mixture evenly among the phyllo shells, about 1 Tbsp. per shell. Place shells on baking sheet.
4. Bake until phyllo is golden and crab is heated through, about 11 to 13 minutes.
5. Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Place tartlets on a serving platter and garnish with a sprinkle of basil if desired.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2013
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories from Fat||n/a|