Print This Recipe
Almond Apricot Granola
Servings: Serves 8
Cook Time: 85 minutes
Prep Time: 13 minutes
2 cups old-fashioned oats
2/3 cup uncooked quinoa
3/4 cup unsalted sliced almonds
1/2 cup shelled unsalted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 cup almond oil
1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup chopped dried apricots
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, stir together oats, quinoa, almonds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together almond oil, juice concentrate, and vanilla. Add oil mixture to oat mixture and stir until all contents are coated.
3. Transfer mixture to prepared baking sheet and spread in an even layer. Bake for 25 minutes, stir, bake another 25 minutes, then add apricots, stirring to distribute. Bake until granola is golden, another 25 to 35 minutes. Watch carefully during the last 10 minutes of baking.
4. Cool granola in pan on a wire rack. When completely cool, serve, or store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2013
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories from Fat||n/a|