Print This Recipe
Sweet and Sour Cranberry Pork
Servings: Serves 4
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
1 lb. pork tenderloin
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup cranberry sauce
1/4 cup ketchup-style chili sauce
1 tsp. minced garlic
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch pan with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Cut tenderloin into 8 slices. Season both sides of each slice with salt and pepper.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, and garlic. Bring to a low boil over medium-high heat, whisking until uniform. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Spray a skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add pork slices and sear both sides of pork, about 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Transfer pork to baking pan. Brush tops with half of cranberry sauce mixture. Bake until cooked through, 140 degrees F on an instant read thermometer, about 10 to 13 minutes.
6. Let rest slightly. Transfer to a serving plate and serve remaining sauce in a small bowl or pitcher on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2013
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories from Fat||n/a|