Print This Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Servings: Serves 8
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Prep Time: 45 minutes
1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, about 15 (crust)
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted (crust)
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels (crust)
2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
3/4 cup Evaporated Milk
1/2 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Combine cookie crumbs with butter in medium bowl until moistened; press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and flour. Gradually beat in evaporated milk and sour cream. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
4. Bake for 25 minutes. Cover loosely with foil.
5. Bake for an additional 30 to 40 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Place in refrigerator immediately; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Remove side of springform pan.
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories from Fat||n/a|