Print This Recipe
Smoky Steak Bites with Spicy Peach Dip
Servings: Serves 10
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Prep Time: 25 minutes
2 Tbsp. Nature's Place Chopped Garlic (steak)
1/2 tsp. Taste of Inspirations Smoked Salish Sea Salt (steak)
2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper (steak)
4 tsp. ground cumin (steak)
4 tsp. smoked paprika (steak)
4 lbs. Taste of Inspirations Sirloin Boneless Tips, trimmed and cut into 1-inch cubes (steak)
1 cup Taste of Inspirations Peach Salsa (dip)
1/2 cup chopped Nature's Place Organic fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish (dip)
3 Tbsp. chopped Nature's Place Organic fresh chives (dip)
1 tsp. chipotle pepper powder (dip)
1 (6 oz.) container Taste of Inspi )rations Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt (dip
1. Start preparing steak. In a large bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, and paprika. Toss steak pieces with the garlic mixture, being careful to coat all sides. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature or up to 4 hours in the fridge.
2. Prepare dip. In a food processor, combine salsa, cilantro, chives, and chipotle powder. Process until smooth. Add yogurt and process to blend. (For a chunkier dip, stir together all dip ingredients in a large bowl.) Refrigerate dip in an airtight container until ready to serve.
3. Preheat broiler. Line 2 baking sheets with foil and spray with vegetable cooking spray. Spread steak pieces evenly on both sheets. Broil (one sheet at a time) for 3 to 4 minutes. Turn steak pieces and broil for another 2 to 4 minutes for medium rare. Transfer to a shallow serving bowl.
4. Serve steak cubes with toothpicks, with Spicy Peach Dip on the side in a serving bowl garnished with chopped cilantro.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2014
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories from Fat||n/a|