Print This Recipe
Lemon Garlic Flounder
Servings: Serves 4
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
4 (6 oz.) pieces flounder or sole
1/4 cup chopped Nature's Place Organic Chives
4 tsp. capers
1 rib Nature's Place Organic Celery, very thinly sliced
1 lemon, ends trimmed, sliced into 8 thin rounds, seeds removed
2 cups Nature's Place Organic Frozen Broccoli Cuts
1/2 cup Taste of Inspirations Lemon Garlic Pepper Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Have ready a baking sheet. Tear off 4 pieces of parchment paper, each about 16 to 17 inches long. Line up sheets in a row, so you can top them all assembly style.
2. Place a piece of fish in the middle of each paper. Top each fillet in this order: 1 Tbsp. chives, 1 tsp. capers, a portion of celery, 2 slices of lemon, and 1/2 cup broccoli. Drizzle the ingredients in each packet with 2 Tbsp. of the marinade.
3. To wrap, fold over the top and bottom of each piece of parchment and line up the edges of the parchment paper horizontally. Fold the parchment paper twice and crease it well. Fold down against the fish. Fold each flap under the fish to create a packet, so it seals the sauce inside.
4. Place the packets on the baking sheet and bake until fish is cooked through, about 15 to 18 minutes depending on the thickness of the pieces. Check one piece to see that it is opaque.
5. To serve, place packets on 4 plates and let diners each open their own.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2014
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories from Fat||n/a|