Print This Recipe
Lasagna Veggie Cups
Servings: Serves 6
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 33 minutes
11/2 tsp. olive oil
1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
1 tsp. chopped garlic
31/2 cups mixed fresh vegetables (such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, mushrooms, spinach), cut into bite-size pieces
1 tsp. dried basil
1/4 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1/3 cup plus 6 Tbsp. part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
2 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp. egg substitute
18 wonton wrappers
1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. low-sodium, low-fat pasta sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, mixed vegetables, basil, oregano, salt, and crushed red pepper. Stir and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
2. While vegetables cook, in a medium bowl mix together ricotta, 1/3 cup of the mozzarella, Parmesan, and egg substitute.
3. Spray 18 cups of two 12-cup muffin pans with vegetable cooking spray. Place 1 wonton wrapper in each of the muffin cups. Divide vegetables evenly among each cup. Top veggies with 1 Tbsp. cheese mixture, then 1 Tbsp. sauce. Top each with 1 tsp. of the remaining shredded mozzarella.
4. Bake until crisp with brown edges and melted cheese, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in pan for a few minutes, then transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2014
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories from Fat||n/a|