Print This Recipe
Grilled Salmon with Green Beans, Potatoes, and Lemon-Parsley Sauce
Servings: Serves 4
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 30 minutes
1 (24 oz.) pkg. baby Yukon Gold Potatoes
2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 tsp. paprika
4 (6 oz.) Taste of Inspirations Salmon Fillets
1 medium shallot
2 lemons, divided
1/2 cup parsley leaves
2 Tbsp. nonfat plain Greek yogurt
2 cloves garlic
1/4 tsp. kosher salt, more to taste
1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 (12 oz.) bag steam-in-the-bag fresh green beans
parsley sprigs for garnish (optional)
1. Add potatoes to a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. While potatoes cook, preheat grill. Rub 1 Tbsp. oil and paprika all over the salmon. Set aside.
3. Quarter shallot and add to a food processor. Grate zest from 1 lemon into the processor. Halve lemon and squeeze the juice; measure 2 Tbsp. into the processor and reserve the remaining juice for another use. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil, parsley, yogurt, garlic, salt, and pepper, and process until smooth. Set aside.
4. Grease grill with vegetable oil or cooking spray and place salmon on the hot grill. Grill salmon until well marked, about 6 minutes, and turn to finish cooking, about 4 minutes for medium doneness.
5. While the salmon grills, prepare green beans according to package instructions. Spoon some of the sauce on 4 plates. Top with salmon and divide green beans and potatoes among the plates. Cut remaining lemon into wedges and add to each plate, or serve on the side. Garnish fish with parsley sprigs if desired. Serve remaining sauce in a bowl on the side.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May - June 2014
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories from Fat||n/a|