Print This Recipe
Oven Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Butter
Servings: Serves 4 to 16
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
11/4 teaspoon Extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon Butter, unsalted, melted, melted
1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon Black pepper, freshly ground
16 oz Fresh asparagus, washed, drained, woody stems removed
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and grease with 1/4 teaspoon. of the olive oil. Set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the remaining oil, butter, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add asparagus to bowl and toss well.
3. Spread asparagus on cookie sheet and roast for 6 minutes. Roast up to 2 additional minutes if a more tender asparagus is desired.
4. To serve, divide asparagus among plates and drizzle with pan drippings.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2007
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Servings||Serves 4 to 16|
|Calories||56 kcal (2%)|
|Calories from Fat||63 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||7 g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat||5 g (25%)|
|Cholesterol||8 mg (2%)|
|Sodium||154 mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||6 g (2%)|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g (12%)|
|Protein||5 g (8%)|
|Vitamin A||597 IU (11%)|
|Vitamin C||5 mg (8%)|
|Calcium||22 mg (0%)|
|Iron||7 mg (11%)|