Print This Recipe
Servings: Serves 12
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Prep Time: 480 minutes
1 each Large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
1 each Green bell pepper, chopped
1 cup Chopped celery
1 each Large onion, cut into wedges
1 cup Cottage Cheese, low fat
1/2 cup Reduced-fat mayonnaise
1 each Gelatin, unflavored, pkt
1/4 cup Boiling water
1/4 cup Cold water
1. Spray a 5-cup mold or a 1-1/2 quart mixing bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a food processor, coarsely chop the cucumber, green pepper, celery, and onion. Remove the vegetables from the food processor and set aside. Combine the cottage cheese and mayonnaise in the food processor and blend until smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water; slowly stir in the cold water. Add the chopped vegetables and cottage cheese mixture and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared mold and refrigerate overnight or until firm. To serve, carefully invert mold onto serving plate and remove the mold. Surround the pate with assorted crackers.
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories||32 kcal (1%)|
|Calories from Fat||63 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||7 g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat||7 g (35%)|
|Cholesterol||2 mg (0%)|
|Sodium||93 mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||7 g (2%)|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g (16%)|
|Protein||10 g (16%)|
|Vitamin A||84 IU (1%)|
|Vitamin C||8 mg (13%)|
|Calcium||27 mg (0%)|
|Iron||7 mg (11%)|