Print This Recipe
Servings: Serves 20
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
1 oz cooking oil spray
194/5 oz Hannaford dark chocolate brownie mix, 19.8 oz. pkg
2 each Large eggs
1/2 cup Canola oil
1/4 cup Water, bottled, Poland Spring
2 pkg Hannaford Dark Chocolate Bars with Liquid Raspberry
2/3 cup Hannaford Inspirations Two Raspberry Fruit Spread
1/4 cup Flaked coconut, sweetened
1. Preheat oven to 3750F. Coat bottoms only of 20 nonstick muffin cups with cooking spray. (You'll need two 12-cup muffin tins.)
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using eggs, canola oil, and water. Divide batter evenly among 20 muffin cups.
3. Bake at 3750F for 15 to 17 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of cups. Be careful not to overbake.
4. Remove muffin tins from oven. While brownies are still warm in tins, press one piece of chocolate flat side up into center of each cup, making about a half-inch indentation in each one. Let brownies cool completely.
5. When cool, remove brownies from muffin cups. They may be stored in a covered container until ready to serve.
6. To serve, spoon 1/2 Tbsp. fruit spread onto center of each brownie cupcake and spread outward toward edges. Sprinkle each cupcake with generous 1/2 tsp. coconut.
Suggestions: Use Hannaford nonstick cooking spray, eggs, canola oil, natural spring water, and sweetened flaked coconut. Break chocolate bars each into 10 pieces.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2008
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Calories||197 kcal (9%)|
|Calories from Fat||135 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||15 g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat||5 g (25%)|
|Cholesterol||23 mg (7%)|
|Sodium||100 mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||27 g (9%)|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g (12%)|
|Protein||6 g (10%)|
|Vitamin A||31 IU (0%)|
|Vitamin C||3 mg (5%)|
|Calcium||14 mg (0%)|
|Iron||6 mg (10%)|