Print This Recipe
Servings: Serves 2 to 16
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
2 tablespoon Vinegar, raspberry
2 tablespoon White rice vinegar
11/2 teaspoon Fresh ginger root
11/2 teaspoon Honey, strained/extracted
6 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
5 oz Fresh mixed greens salad
1/2 each Fresh large oranges, 3 1/16"
1/2 each Fresh large red grapefruit, 4 1/2"
1/2 each Fresh large white grapefruit, 4 1/2"
1/4 each Fresh whole small red onion
1/4 cup Almonds, slivered
11/2 teaspoon Salted butter
1. Blend, vinegar's, ginger, honey, for the vinaigrette, except for oil, in a blender on low speed.
2. While blending, carefully remove top of blender and slowly drizzle in oil until dressing emulsifies. Set aside dressing.
3 Melt butter in a sauti pan over medium heat and toast almonds, stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 5-6 minutes; set aside.
4. Toss greens, fruit and onion with vinaigrette.
5. Serve salad immediately. Sprinkle each serving with almonds.
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Servings||Serves 2 to 16|
|Calories||536 kcal (26%)|
|Calories from Fat||504 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||56 g (86%)|
|Saturated Fat||15 g (75%)|
|Cholesterol||8 mg (2%)|
|Sodium||31 mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||27 g (9%)|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g (40%)|
|Protein||11 g (18%)|
|Vitamin A||659 IU (13%)|
|Vitamin C||53 mg (88%)|
|Calcium||77 mg (1%)|
|Iron||12 mg (20%)|