Print This Recipe
Warm Spinach Dip with Artichokes
Servings: Serves 2 to 16
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
1 can (8.5 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
21/2 oz Baby Spinach
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
2 oz. Taste of Inspirations Havarti Dill Cheese, grated
1/4 cup Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
1 small garlic clove, peeled and minced
1 loaf Taste of Inspirations Multigrain Boule
non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a small baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place artichokes, spinach, cheeses (Parmesan and Havarti), mayonnaise and garlic in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Process until smooth but not pureed.
3. Spoon artichoke mixture into baking dish; bake 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile cut a 4-inch circle in center of bread. Lift off top, tear out bread in 1-inch pieces to create a "bowl" for the dip, making sure not to tear through the bottom of the loaf.
5. Carefully spoon hot dip into bread bowl. Serve with torn bread pieces and assorted raw vegetables (celery, yellow bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and snap peas) for dipping.
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Servings||Serves 2 to 16|
|Calories||347 kcal (17%)|
|Calories from Fat||189 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||21 g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat||12 g (60%)|
|Cholesterol||28 mg (9%)|
|Sodium||646 mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||42 g (14%)|
|Dietary Fiber||12 g (48%)|
|Protein||20 g (33%)|
|Vitamin A||3217 IU (64%)|
|Vitamin C||10 mg (16%)|
|Calcium||283 mg (5%)|
|Iron||9 mg (15%)|