Print This Recipe
Moroccan Grilled Swordfish
Servings: Serves 4 Serves
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Marinating time is a minimum of 3 hours.
4 swordfish steaks, 8-12 oz. each
1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
6 whole Fresh garlic cloves
1 Tbsp. Paprika
1 Tbsp. Ground cumin
1/4 tsp. Cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Black pepper, ground
1/2 cup Flat leaf parsley, chopped
1/2 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Place the fish steaks in a shallow baking pan and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, paprika, cumin, cayenne, salt, and black pepper until completely emulsified. Stir in parsley and cilantro. Set aside 1/2 cup marinade.
3. Pour the remaining marinade over the fish in the baking pan, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight. Turn fish over in pan halfway through marinating.
4. Prepare the grill.
5. Grill the fish until the flesh flakes easily, approximately 10 minutes per inch of thickness. Spoon the reserved marinade over the cooked fish, and serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2006
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Servings||Serves 4 Serves|
|Calories||450 kcal (22%)|
|Calories from Fat||306 kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat||34 g (52%)|
|Saturated Fat||5 g (25%)|
|Cholesterol||55 mg (18%)|
|Sodium||420 mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrates||6 g (2%)|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g (8%)|
|Protein||28 g (46%)|