- This Hannaford has the CLYNK Drop & Go service for bottle redemption.
- You take your redeemable bottles and cans to the CLYNK Drop & Go redemption center. After a simple application is filled out, you will receive a CLYNK redemption card and two key chain FOBs and a free roll of ten bags. You can also apply on-line at www.clynk.com. An application can also be downloaded on the website. (www.clynk.com)
- Customers bring bottles & cans, which were purchased in Maine, to the CLYNK drop off center. Bottles must be in a CLYNK bag (which is 100% recyclable). The bag must be identified by your unique bar coded tag, which is generated at the CLYNK kiosk.
- CLYNK bags are moved to a central processing facility each day or every other day, where they are quickly and accurately counted. Your redemption value will then be uploaded to your secure online CLYNK account. On your next visit to Hannaford, you will be able to go to a CLYNK Payment Kiosk inside Hannaford, swipe your card, and be prompted by a user-friendly interface for a range of payment options. The kiosk will generate a bar-coded slip that can be redeemed for cash.
- The entire process - drop off, shipping, machine processing and uploading the return value to your account will take up to 48 hours.
For more information about the CLYNK bottle redemption services, please visit www.clynk.com