1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare stuffing by covering apricots with water and soak for several hours, drain and chop; set aside.
3. Cut just enough bread into 1/3-inch pieces to measure 1 cup and spread evenly in a shallow baking pan; toast bread in oven, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 10 minutes; then transfer to a bowl. (Leave oven on for pork.)
4. In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook onions in butter for about 3 to 5 minutes, until translucent, add spinach and cook an additional 3 minutes until wilted.
5. Add apricots, bread, broth, sage, parsley, salt and pepper; toss to combine ingredients and remove from heat.
6. To stuff the roast start in the middle of one end, insert a sharp long knife lengthwise toward center of loin.
7. Repeat at opposite end of loin to complete incision running lengthwise through middle.
8. Open up incision with your fingers, working from both ends, to create a 1-1/2-inch wide opening, then fill with stuffing. pushing from both ends toward center.
9. Pat pork dry and season well with salt and pepper.
10. Heat oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over high heat until very hot and just smoking, then brown pork over all sides, about 2 minutes.
11. Transfer to a roasting pan and roast in middle of the oven until a meat thermometer inserted into meat (avoid stuffing) registers 160 degrees F., about 45 to 50 Minutes.
12. Transfer to cutting board and let stand 20 Minutes before slicing.