1. Whisk garlic, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 1/4 cup oil, orange juice and soy sauce in small bowl.
2. Combine pork with marinade in zipper bag. Toss to coat well. Marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
3. Remove pork from marinade and dry thoroughly on paper towels.
4. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil until hot but not smoking. Saute pork in a single layer until browned, 2 to 3 minutes each side.
5. Sauce: Make sauce while pork is marinating. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in medium sauce pan and saute 2 tablespoons garlic and dried thyme for about 30 seconds. Add 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and the marmalade. Heat until warm. Drizzle over pork before serving.
Recipe created by Heather Quintana, Certified Health Coach