1. Cut chicken in half horizontally to create four thin cutlets and place in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Cut zucchini, summer squash, and bell pepper into bite-size pieces. Slice red onion. Add vegetables to bag.
2. In a small bowl, combine balsamic vinaigrette and maple syrup. Set aside half the dressing. Add tarragon, thyme, and garlic to remaining half and pour mixture over chicken and vegetables, making sure to distribute well. Let marinate, refrigerated, for 2 to 4 hours.
3. Prepare a medium-hot grill. When the grill is ready, remove chicken from marinade and place on grill grates. Remove vegetables from marinade, place in a grill basket, and set basket on grill. Discard marinade. Grill chicken until just done, about 8 minutes total, turning it once halfway through cooking. Grill vegetables in the basket, stirring frequently, until they're tender and slightly charred, about 15 minutes. If a grill isn't available, chicken can be cooked on the stovetop in a large skillet for 6 to 8 minutes and turned once during cooking, and vegetables can be roasted in the oven at 400 degrees F for 20 to 23 minutes; stir once or twice during cooking.
4. While chicken and vegetables are cooking, prepare salad. Add spring mix to a large bowl and toss with 3 Tbsp. of the reserved dressing. Divide among 4 plates. Arrange a few slices of tomato and cucumber partway around the rim of each plate.
5. When chicken is ready, set it aside to rest for 5 minutes, then slice into strips. Divide grilled or roasted veggies among 4 plates and place on top of greens, then arrange chicken over salad veggies, allowing one cutlet of chicken per plate. Sprinkle a quarter of the goat cheese and scatter 5 olives over each plate. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the salads from 2 of the lemon wedges. Alternately, arrange salad on one large serving platter.
6. Serve immediately, accompanied by remaining lemon wedges and remaining dressing in a small pitcher on the side
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2013