1. Combine cubed meat, flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; toss to coat evenly.
2. In a large, deep saucepan, brown meat in vegetable oil over medium heat.
3. Add tomatoes with liquid; carrots peeled, cut into 1-inch dice, potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch dice; thinly sliced leeks, and thyme; cook until vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes. Add broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover, simmer gently for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Blend in mustard to taste.
4. You will need 1 Hannaford Inspirations Monterey Sourdough Organic Boule.
5. Using a sharp knife, starting 2 over from top edge of boule, cut a circle out of the inside of each to create a bowl. Ladle stew into bowls; serve immediately. (bread bowl not included in nutritional analysis)