1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
3. Whisk together 3/4 sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl; add sliced peaches and toss to combine well.
4. Place peaches in prepared dish and spoon fruit spread in and around peaches.
5. Place baking dish in oven and bake 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, unroll biscuits from packaging; cut each biscuit into quarters.
7. Place 1/4 sugar and cinnamon in zipper bag with biscuit quarters and toss to coat.
8. Remove fruit from oven and carefully place biscuits on top of hot fruit.
9. Bake cobbler 15 to 20 minutes until biscuits are baked and golden.