1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a smal baking pan with aluminum foil and place walnuts on foil. Watching carefully, bake at 350 F for 5 minutes, or until nuts begin to smell toasted. Set aside.
2. In a food processor, blender, or medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon. Mix in melted butter. Divide crumb mixture among four 12-oz. (1 1/2-cup) ovenproof ramekins and press against bottom to form crusts.
3. Sprinkle 1 heaping Tbsp. toasted walnuts on top of each crust.
4. Spoon 2 Tbsp. Inspirations Pumpkin Spice Butter on top of each layer of walnuts and spread gently.
5. In a medium bowl, use a wooden spoon to mix together ricotta cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and eggs. Stir until smooth. Divide mixture evenly among four ramekins.
6. Dust each ramekin with a little cinnamon and bake for 35 to 40 minutes at 350 F until center is set. Let rest 30 minutes and serve.
*Additional cinnamon will be needed for garnish.
Suggestions: Use Hannaford graham crackers, unsalted butter and part-skim ricotta cheese.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2008