1. Preheat oven to 3750F. Coat bottoms only of 20 nonstick muffin cups with cooking spray. (You'll need two 12-cup muffin tins.)
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using eggs, canola oil, and water. Divide batter evenly among 20 muffin cups.
3. Bake at 3750F for 15 to 17 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of cups. Be careful not to overbake.
4. Remove muffin tins from oven. While brownies are still warm in tins, press one piece of chocolate flat side up into center of each cup, making about a half-inch indentation in each one. Let brownies cool completely.
5. When cool, remove brownies from muffin cups. They may be stored in a covered container until ready to serve.
6. To serve, spoon 1/2 Tbsp. fruit spread onto center of each brownie cupcake and spread outward toward edges. Sprinkle each cupcake with generous 1/2 tsp. coconut.
Suggestions: Use Hannaford nonstick cooking spray, eggs, canola oil, natural spring water, and sweetened flaked coconut. Break chocolate bars each into 10 pieces.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2008