1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Place cod in a small saucepan and add just enough water to cover. Cut lemon in half widthwise and squeeze juice of one half into pot, about 2 tsp.; save the juiced half. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook until cod is just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, grate zest from the half used for juice into a large bowl. Add mashed potatoes, bread crumbs, and Parmesan. Cut remaining lemon half into 8 wedges and set aside.
4. Drain and coarsely flake fish. Add to bowl and mix well. Form mixture into 8 patties about 1/2 inch thick and 3 to 4 inches across. If batter seems wet, add more bread crumbs as needed.
5. Place patties on prepared baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray.
6. Bake for 10 minutes and then carefully turn. Continue to cook until lightly
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2013