Healthy meals and snacks for kids
Keep your kids alert and active throughout the day with healthy, kid-friendly foods from breakfast to dinner.
Good childhood nutrition is important for building strong bones, nourishing the developing brain and providing energy to be active. We're here to help, with quick and easy breakfast, lunch and dinner options that pack a nutritional punch and get the thumbs-up from kids, too.
Fun fuel for kids
Starting the day with a healthy breakfast doesn't have to be a challenge. Here are some quick and hassle-free breakfast ideas:
- Whole grain cereal with low-fat milk
- Greek yogurt topped with berries
- Whole wheat toast topped with avocado
- 100% whole grain waffle topped with nut butter and sliced banana
- Apple with 2 tablespoons nut butter
- Yogurt parfait: Yogurt layered with fresh fruit and cereal
- Homemade muffins, like these carrot cake muffins