Hannaford COVID-19 Vaccine and Antiviral Information Center
COVID-19 oral medications are antivirals authorized by the FDA under Emergency Use Authorization to help treat mild to moderate COVID-19 infections. They are available by prescription only. Please contact your health care provider if you are eligible. COVID-19 antiviral medications are available for pick up only via curbside or drive through (where available).
Hannaford Pharmacies carry the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson), Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines for a primary vaccination series or booster shot. Availability varies by location and is not guaranteed. Please visit our online scheduling system to view location-specific availability.
Please visit the CDC website for guidance on COVID-19 vaccine booster dose eligibility by clicking HERE and for information on vaccinations for people who are moderately to severely immunocompromised by clicking HERE.
Important how-tos on getting the COVID-19 Vaccine at Hannaford
- Please bring your state issued ID and insurance card to your appointment (if applicable).
- *NOTE: Identification and insurance are not required to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. If you do not have these items, we will still provide the vaccine free of charge.
- The online scheduler updates in real time and reflects true appointment availability. If the online scheduler does not have an appointment available, please check back later.
- Please do not arrive at the pharmacy more than five minutes before your appointment time.
- Post vaccination, all patients will be asked to wait in the pharmacy for a required observation of 15-30 minutes.
- You may receive an appointment confirmation by email. You may also receive an appointment reminder by call or text.
If you have an N95 mask, please visit this link to learn how to properly fit and use your mask.