1. Prepare the shrimp. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with oil, lemon juice, garlic, and pepper. Let marinate for 15 minutes.
2. While the shrimp marinates, prepare the salad dressing. In a blender or a food processor, combine anchovies, garlic, oil, mustard, and lemon juice; blend until emulsified and smooth. Add 1/4 cup of the Parmesan and pepper and blend until well combined.
3. Heat a grill to medium and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Spray baguette slices and grill, turning once, until toasted, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
4. Grill romaine hearts, cut side down, until grill marks appear, about 3 minutes. Place on 4 plates, grilled side up.
5. Thread marinated shrimp onto 4 or 8 skewers (depending on the length) along with 1 or 2 lemon wedges. Grill until shrimp are cooked through and the lemon is lightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
6. Place shrimp on romaine and drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of the remaining Parmesan. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September - October 2012