1. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Place Focaccia cubes in prepared pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix milk, eggs, Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta, salt, and pepper to taste. Pour mixture over Focaccia.
4. Top with Prosciutto di Parma, basil, and mozzarella. Cover pan with foil and refrigerate overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes.
6. Remove pan from refrigerator. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake an additional 15 minutes. Strata should be firm but still slightly loose when finished. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2007