1. Place a rack in center of oven and heat to 400 degrees.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add fennel and onion and cook, stirring frequently, until tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, place fish on a parchment-lined baking sheet and rub tops with remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Season with salt and pepper, then coat tops with crushed crackers, pressing lightly to adhere. Transfer to oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
4. When fennel and onion are tender, add garlic and cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add beans, water, pasta sauce, roasted red peppers, and spinach and cook until mixture thickens slightly, about 3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat, stir in vinegar, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide mixture among plates and top with fish.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, December 2018