1. Soak rice noodles according to package instructions, then rinse under cold water and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large pot over medium until shimmering. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until golden, 2 to 4 minutes. Add curry paste and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
3. Add broth, water, and coconut milk, stirring to scrape up any paste from bottom of pot. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until flavors have melded and broth has thickened slightly, 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Stir in chicken, snow peas, lime juice, and brown sugar, then season with salt to taste. Cook until chicken is just warmed through and peas are slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
5. Divide noodles among four bowls, ladle soup over top, and serve with assorted toppings.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, September 2020