1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
2. Cut any larger bok choy in half lengthwise. Smaller ones can be kept whole.
3. Toss bok choy with garlic, olive oil and salt, if using, on baking sheet. Arrange in a single layer.
4. Bake until leaves are crispy but not fully blackened, about 9 to 11 minutes. When ready, transfer to a serving plate.
5. While bok choy is baking, whisk together pepper, lemon zest and juice, miso, and vinegar in a small bowl. Spoon vinaigrette over cooked bok choy and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2014