1. Adjust a rack to the upper-middle position and heat oven to 375 degrees. Combine maple rub, oil, and 2 teaspoons salt together. Toss Brussels sprouts and apples with 1 tablespoon rub mixture and transfer to a 9x13" baking dish.
2. Coat pork with remaining rub mixture and lay on top of Brussels sprouts and apples. Roast until golden brown and center reaches 140 degrees, 1 to 1 1/4 hours. Cover dish with foil and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, bring water to boil in a large saucepan. Reduce heat to low, add 1 teaspoon salt, and slowly whisk in polenta. Continue to stir polenta until thickened, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in 2 tablespoons pesto, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Prep-Ahead: For the chicken sausage and polenta pie (see next page), spread 3 cups of the hot polenta into a greased 9" broiler-safe pie dish; refrigerate for up to 3 days. Cover remaining polenta to keep warm. For the pork ?pad thai,? remove 1/3 of the cooked roast, wrap tightly, and refrigerate up to 2 days.
5. Slice remaining 2/3 of pork into 12 pieces and arrange over Brussels sprouts and apples. Spoon remaining 2 tablespoons pesto over pork and serve with polenta.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2015