1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Prepare the salmon. In small bowl, whisk together oil, orange juice, lime zest, coriander, cumin, black pepper, and cayenne. Rub this mixture on the salmon fillets and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Roast until cooked through and slightly translucent in the center, about 8 to 12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
3. While the fish is cooking, prepare the salsa. Add shallot, marmalade, lime juice, jalapeno, garlic, and salt to a small skillet. Cook over medium heat until the marmalade melts, the shallot is fragrant, and the mixture reduces slightly, about 3 minutes.
4. Toss the cucumber, pomegranate, and cilantro or mint in a small bowl. Add marmalade mixture and stir until evenly blended.
5. To serve, place salmon on a platter and top each fillet with a generous 1/4 cup of salsa.
Recipe courtesy of Kimberly Mayone
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, November - December 2012