1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange phyllo cups on a baking sheet and bake until crisp and deep golden brown, about 10 minutes. Place shrimp in a medium bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and red pepper flakes; set aside.
2. Combine onion, garlic, fennel seeds, and remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a medium nonstick skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onion is softened and browned, 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Add vermouth and cook until liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and their juices and simmer, stirring occasionally and mashing larger chunks of tomato, until mixture is very thick, about 10 minutes.
4. Stir shrimp into tomato mixture, cover, and cook, stirring once or twice, until shrimp are pink and just cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and fold in feta, dill, and lemon zest.
5. To serve, spoon warm shrimp mixture into toasted phyllo cups, mounding to fill. Sprinkle each cup with more dill and serve.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, December 2018