1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites until blended, then whisk in pepperand 2 Tbsp. of the chives.
3. Place an 8- or 9-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat. (If you don't have askillet this size, cook in any skillet.) Add oil and heat 1 minute. Add fresh salmon and cook, stirring, just until opaque on the surface, about 1 minute. (If your skillet is not ovenproof, spray an 8- or 9-inch round pan with vegetable cooking spray, and then transfer salmon and spread evenly.)
4. Remove from heat and add the egg mixture, making sure to distribute the chives evenly. Bake until eggs are puffed and golden along the edges, about 10 to 12 minutes. The eggs should not appear wet.
5. Top frittata with pieces of smoked salmon and spoonfuls of cream cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp. chives. Serve immediately
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, March - April 2013