1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place a rack in a baking dish or roasting pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine Irish Stout Mustard, thyme, garlic, wine, and olive oil. Spread mixture over tenderloins.
3. Pour chicken broth into pan. Place tenderloins on rack. Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degress F to 150 degrees F. Remove pork from oven and tent with foil. Let pork rest for 10 minutes before cutting, during which time temperature will rise 5 to 10 degrees F and juices will be redistributed.
4. While pork rests, prepare pears. Heat canola oil in medium skillet over mediumheat. Add pears and saute until golden, about 7 minutes. Add brown sugar, cinnamon,and nutmeg and stir to blend. Remove from heat.
5. To serve, slice pork thinly and fan out onto six plates. Divide pears among plates and serve immediately.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2009