1. Cook pasta al dente, according to package instructions. Rinse cooked pasta with cold water. Set aside.
2. While pasta is cooking, peel, devein, and remove tails from shrimp. Set aside.
3. In a large soup pot over medium heat, add canola oil, white part of scallions, garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 45 seconds. Increase heat to high and add chicken broth, water, teriyaki marinade, and soy sauce. Bring seasoned broth to a boil. Add spinach and cooked pasta. Do not stir until soup returns to a simmer, about 1 minute.
4. Add shrimp to soup. Gently stir. Cook for about 1 minute, until shrimp are cooked through.
5. To serve, use tongs to divide noodles and spinach among four bowls. Ladle broth and shrimp over noodles. Sprinkle reserved scallion greens over each bowl, and drizzle each with toasted sesame oil. Serve each bowl with a lime quarter.
Note: If using frozen shrimp, run tepid water over shrimp until they're thawed enough to peel.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, January - February 2007